- Pratt Institute, MS Packaging Design 2014-2016
- Shih Chien University, BA Industrial Design 2008-2012
- 2017 A'DESIGN SILVER AWARD WINNER
- 2017 CORE 77 DESIGN AWARD STUDENT RUNNER UP
- 2017 AMERICAN PACKAGE DESIGN AWARD WINNER
- 2016 IDA DESIGN SILVER AWARD
Tina is a packaging designer with both industrial design degree and packaging design degree. Interests range from branding and illustration to tangible design, such as packaging and environmental design. Enjoyed the process of design and used storytelling skills to produce eye-catching projects with intense attention to detail. Experienced in food packaging, cosmetic packaging and visual identity for retails.
Here is her resume.
Say hello to her by firstname.lastname@example.org.